Everyday dirt, pollen, makeup, oil, and dry skin cells can clog the pores. Clogged pores left untreated can lead to bacteria growth, skin fungus, blackheads and acne. A very important step in your weekly cleansing facial regimen, is keeping the pores of your skin open, healthy and able to pull moisture and oxygen into the skin.
Application: After cleaning skin with one of Edimi's facial cleansers, apply to damp skin with a brush or cotton ball. Can also use a facial cleansing brush using gentle circular motion. Apply to face and throat, avoiding eyes. Leave on 3-5 minutes and remove with warm water. Use nightly until pores/skin issues are under control. Once accomplished, use 1-2 times a week.
Tip: Skin cannot breathe if pores are clogged.
• pH Balanced
• Certified Organic Extracts
• Certified Organic Oils
• Natural Based Formulary
• Pure and Organic
• Paraben Free
• Alcohol Free
• Sage Extract: an anti-oxidant, combats free radicals
• Cucumber Extract: known for its astringent properties. Tones, hydrates and anti-inflammatory. Great for sensitive skin
• Balm Mint Extract: produced from the leaves of Melissa officinalis that possess anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. A natural source of anti-oxidants, free radical scavenging activities
• Assorted Fruit Acids: gently exfoliates the skin, fights blemishes while reducing the appearance of fine lines
Sage Extract, Soap Bark Extract, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, Cucumber Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Assorted Fruit Acids