We know many of our customers are concerned about the Covid-19 virus. We are too. The health and safety of our customers is always a top priority at Edimi. We know your skincare products are important to you and we are committed to maintaining transparency with our customers through this important time.
We want to share the following with you about our practices.
1. Right now we are confidently stocked in most products and we worked quickly when Covid-19 made its appearance to increase inventory on our most popular products.
2. The warehouses who provide our supplies have assured us they are taking extra precautions to prohibit the spread of the virus. Overall, most of our supplies were ordered pre-Covid-19. As the year progresses we may encounter supply shortages, at that time substitutions or product shortages may arise. We will note this on the individual product pages should that occur.
3. When supplies arrive we automatically hold them separate from our warehouse for several days before integrating them. Normally this is to give us time to inspect the ingredients and containers, in this case, it also serves as a resting period to ensure no contamination has been introduced.
4. Since mid-December the only person who has entered our lab area is me. I am healthy and have been working in the lab for many years. That said, we have increased our sanitization schedule and decreased our time spent in the office, opting to work from home as much as possible to keep our work area as contained as possible.
5. Your orders are all packed and shipped by myself. We currently have no employees on site and plan to remain that way through 2020.
We feel confident that our products and inventory are safe, clean, and secure. We also feel confident we are well prepared for whatever comes our way, hopefully, that is a clean and safe state with everyone back to normal soon!
You are all part of the Edimi family, and we want to wish you and your loved ones well. Our thoughts go out to all those who have been affected in so many ways by this virus, and all the health professionals and caregivers working tirelessly on the front lines.
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888)362-8425.