This powerhouse Eye treatment serum contains a specially designed formula with a proprietary blend of Certified Organic Extracts and Oils. This serum contains advanced peptides known for its encouragement of collagen production. Edimi's High Performance Eye Serum is infused with strong antioxidants derived from the highest quality of herb and botanical extracts. Targeting dark circles, puffiness, sagging skin, crows feet and signs of aging. Hydration is essential to health and wellness of the skin so we include Sodium Hyaluronate which is an ultra important ingredient for extraordinary hydration. .5oz/30ml
For best results, cleanse face using one of Edimi's PH Balancing cleansers, and pat dry. Apply one drop per eye lid and under eye area, gently patting motions, begin at bridge of nose and pat outward toward temples. Use morning & night.
Squinting repeated over time contributes to skin weaken causing wrinkles to form. When exposed to the sun wear sunglasses. Don’t rub under eyes to harshly.
Features & Benefits
• Specialty blend of peptide 4: ability to impact the visual signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
• Vitamin E: high performance as a antioxidant known to protect and repair the skin, known for supporting and maintaining cell regeneration, restoring skin to a vibrant complexion.
• Proprietary blend of Certified Organic Extracts of Grape Seed and Willowherb: rich antioxidants, moisturizing and nourishing abilities.
• Sodium Hyaluronate: extraordinary hydrating moisturizer, with its ability to hold up to 500 times its own weight in precious moisture
• Organic Aloe Vera and Chamomile Extracts: gentle skin soothing benefits.
• PH balanced
• Certified Organic Extracts
• Certified Organic Oils
• Natural based formulary
• Pure and Organic
Purified Aqua, Glycerin, Palmitate Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Extracts-Whitch Hazel, Chamomile Recutita Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensias Leaf Juice, Grape Seed Extract, Willow Herb Extract, Pseudo-Collagen (Yeast Extract) Polysorbate-20, FD&C Brown 1, PVP, Phenoxyethanol